Fused Glass Tealight holder
This 1 and a half hour fused glass taster which gives you a fun and creative experimentation with glass.. This is not a technical course but a chance to have fun and try something new.
You will learn how to cut glass with snips and then be introduced to a range of products – frits and powders, coloured glass, and confetti. You will be shown a number of techniques for applying the products .
This is a great experience if you are looking for something to do with some friends or family. Maybe you just want to try something new, perhaps create a piece for a special gift.
Whatever your reason for coming, you can be sure you will have of fun and creativity!
You do not have to have any creative experience or previous knowledge of glass to come to this taster. Just come along and enjoy the process and I bet you will be surprised at the results.
You will be making a small panel off glass, that will be kiln fired. And then attached to glass base for a little tea light candle.
The classes are always small with no more than 45students in the group so you are guaranteed full support and advice throughout the session. And I am happy to take group bookings also, please get in touch to discuss. If booking for under 12 years adult supervision is required, with booking for both places. Our standard workshops are currently recommended for 16 + years.
What’s included in the price?
The taster session lasts 1 and a half hours and the price is fully inclusive of all glass and materials and kiln firings, Your piece can be picked up after 7 days or posted to you at your expensive if preferred.
If time allows additional makes to be made an additional cost will be in place for these.
Information and Terms and Conditions.
• I teach a maximum of 5 students at a time. However if you are interested in a larger group booking contact me and we can arrange something.
• The session fee includes materials, kiln firings but not postage of your item if needed, once fired.
• Your place will be confirmed on payment of booking. Cancellation will incur a £20 fee, however if we can fill your space, then full refund will be due. Cancellations with 5 working days notice will not be charged.
• On the day please be prompt, perhaps a few minutes early.
• I reserve the right to cancel the course if I need to with as much notice as possible to you. With no liability for other cost such as accommodation or travel
• Course is currently only suitable to students over 16 years of age. Unless accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear comfortable, closed toe shoes. We are not responsible for any injuries that may happen on the course. And we are not hold liable for your safety. Please notify us as soon as possible if unable to attend.
• Enjoy it!! Release your inner creativity.