A day of creativity, producing your very own stained glass panel, that will be housed in stakes so it can be planted in your garden. A maximum size of A5, containing 5/-7pieces. From a simple design, to allow enough time to complete your creation.
How will the day look?
The day will begin at 10.30am with a simple introduction to the process.
We will then practice cutting glass. Before drawing out your design and choosing from the array of glass colours and textures for your creation. The pieces are cut to your design, ready to be held together with lead came.
There will be a break for lunch….please bring with you your packed lunch. We will provide refreshments through day.
After lunch we will begin the lead work and soldering and then final cementing your creation all together. We aim to finish around 3pm but happily work until 4pm to allow for any finishing off.
This is a great experience if you are looking for something to do with some friends or family. Maybe you just want to try something new, perhaps create a piece for a special gift.
Whatever your reason for coming, you can be sure you will have of fun and creativity!
What to know…
You do not have to have any creative experience or previous knowledge of glass. Just come along and enjoy the process and I bet you will be surprised at the results.
The classes are always small with no more than 4 students in the group so you are guaranteed full support and advice throughout the session. And I am happy to take group bookings also, please get in touch to discuss. This workshops is currently recommended for 16 + years.
Our workshops are generally undertaken standing, but seating can be arranged if needed.
What’s included in the price?
The price is fully inclusive of all glass, tuition and materials to create a piece to a maximum of A5 size stained glass. Refreshments available throughout the day.
Stained Glass Session~ Information and Terms and Conditions.
• I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time. However if you are interested in a larger group booking contact me and we can arrange something.
• The session fee includes materials and tuition, to produce one small stained glass piece. To a maximum A5 size. Refreshments will be provided during the day but please bring with you a packed lunch.
• Your place will be confirmed on payment of booking. Cancellation will incur a £20 fee, however if we can fill your space, then full refund will be due. Or cancellations with 5 working days notice will not be charged.
• On the day please be prompt, perhaps a few minutes early.
• I reserve the right to cancel the course if I need to with as much notice as possible to you. With no liability for other cost such as accommodation or travel
• Course is currently only suitable to students over 16 years of age.
• Please wear comfortable, closed toe shoes. We are not responsible for any injuries that may happen on the course. And we are not hold liable for your safety. Please notify us as soon as possible if unable to attend.
• Enjoy it!! Release your inner creativity.